United Routes Car Transporting
United Routes is a leading provider of national auto transport services. We go the extra mile and work around the clock to provide our customers with the highest quality car transport services, convenient door to door shipping, and the most competitive prices in the business.
What auto transport options does United Routes offer?
United Routes is a bonded and licensed car transport company by the Department of Transportation (license number MC#:650823) and offers fully secure open and enclosed shipping trailers.
Open Auto Transport:
Open auto transport has many advantages and is the most popular choice among our customers. Your car is transported in a trailer with an open top and sides and can vary in size from a 1-car flat hauler to an 11-car dual-level hauler. Trailers that haul 8-10 cars are the most common among our fleet. Open auto transport is readily available and very affordable.
Enclosed Car Transport:
Enclosed car transport trailers can hold 1-8 cars and offer your vehicle full protection from the weather and road damage, so you won't need to detail your vehicle when you pick it up. Customers with classic antique, exotic or high-end sport cars, or vehicles with expensive paint jobs, often choose enclosed car transport trailers. Enclosed car transport is more expensive than open auto transport, and width and height restrictions apply.
With our superior customer service and competitive pricing, United Routes is your number one choice when you need an experienced and reliable auto transport company to ship your car safely and efficiently. We look forward to assisting you with your car transport needs.
Why is car transport with United Routes better than the rest?
- United Routes has a car transport network of over 15,000 professional carriers, which allows us to ship vehicles to any location in continental United States. Whether you need car transport from California to Texas, or car transport from Florida to California or other locations, we've got you covered. We're always going your way.
- At United Routes, our #1 priority is the safety of your vehicle. We handle your vehicle with the highest level of care so you can have peace of mind knowing your car is in good hands during auto transport. From pickup until delivery, your vehicle is insured at all times with maximum car transport coverage so it's fully covered for all damages. With our door to door single truck service, we'll even deliver your vehicle straight to your door.
- United Routes offers the most competitive prices in the business to bring you the most convenient, reliable and affordable auto transport services. Unlike other car transport companies, we charge absolutely no hidden fees, cancellation fees or upfront deposits to help you save on your moving costs. With United Routes, what you see is what you get – no strings attached, and no nasty surprises.
- If you find an auto transport company that can provide a better quote than ours and offer the same level of service, we'll match or beat their quote. That's our 100% price match guarantee to you. We also offer you many ways to help you save even more on your auto transport costs, with discounts for students, seniors, military personnel, groups, repeat customers—and the list goes on.
- At United Routes, our professional customer service staff is dedicated to assisting you with all your car transport needs and finding a solution to every question. We're here 7 days a week to make sure you're satisfied with all your auto transport arrangements and can give you realtime vehicle status updates if you want to track the progress of your car in transit.
Come Visit Our Blog!
- Enclosed Car Transport of the Week-1947 International HC Pro Street
Enclosed Car Transport of the week - From Michigan to New York - 1947 International HC Pro Street Pickup
- Enclosed Car Transport of the Week 1970 Buick 455 GS Texas Transport
My association with United Routes has been extremely professional from start to finish. The luck of the draw placed me in contact with Kasey and that was a blessing because there was never a glitch from start to finish. I'll use this company in the future without hesitation!
- Classic Car Transport of the week-Shelby Collection Colorado
- Enclosed Classic Car Transport of the Week - 1955 Ford F-100 from Washington to New York
This 55' Ford F-100 was transported from Washington to New York on a fully Enclosed Hard-Sided Transport equipped with a Hydraulic Lift Gate and secured down with Soft Wheel Straps.
- Enclosed Car Transport of the week - 2005 Ford GT From California to Connecticut
A beautifully Maintained 2005 Ford GT Transport Enclosed from California to Connecticut by United Routes. Transported on a Fully Enclosed Hard-Sided 6 Car Trailer , Equipped with a Hydraulic Lift gate and secured down with Soft Wheel Straps